Sunday, June 26, 2011

It is almost ready

My friend, Mike Mcniff, and I wrote a book called Becoming Bulletproof: An Uncommon Approach to Building a Resilient Body. Wednesday, we plan to release the book. This book has been almost 2 years in the making. Not the writing part, but the learning and application part. 


As the title says, the book is about how to build a resilient body. We believe we have actually found the fastest way to unlocking the body's potential and preparing it for becoming fully capable of anything. I know this seems crazy, but you would have to read the book to really understand. If you've ever heard of the FMS, Z-health or Gym Movement, you may find the information inside really fascinating. 


Again, the book comes out Wednesday. I'm excited. The information inside the book has changed my life. I am as strong and healthy as I could want to be. 
Mike and I really think it can make a difference for everyone. 


Anyway, have a great week and I'll post more on Wednesday.

No comments: