Sunday, August 22, 2010

Take a load off.

Well, I can somewhat rest a little easier. I tried the 5 min snatch test with the 24kg to see where I was at in preperation for renewing my RKC. I made it. It's been a long while since I attempted this, but I made it. I feel a little better now. I've got about 5 weeks until I have to do it again and for real this time...

Other than that, I'm tired. I think my training and extra curricular family activities has caught up with me. Today was the first day of my deload week and it was not a moment too soon. Sure, I could deload anytime I want but i thought I'd push through until I actually had a deload scheduled! Mission accomplished. I'm deloading. Now all I have to do is stick to the plan...

Today's activities:
TGU w/ 16kg: 5/5
1/2 kneeling windmill w/ 16kg: 5/5
Bent Press w/ 24kg: 3/3 x 6
X-body SLDL w/ 24kg: 5/5 x 6
Long Cycle C&J w/ 2-16s: 6 x 10 sets

Kinda short, Kinda easy, Kinda nice...

No comments: