Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Infection

It's fun to infect people with kettlebells. I did a workshop last week at my local health club and the attendees are showing all of their friends. They look so excited and happy. It's amazing to see people on fire about exercising. I love it. The kettlebell has power. A dumbbell could never light someone's wick the way a kettlebell can. I'm not against dumbbells, mind you. I'm just so passionate about kettlebells. I think that passion is spilling out to other people and infecting them. Not all infections are bad.



For me this week, i'm continuing on with my plan. Still dead lifting, still doing pull ups and side presses.



Monday

DL w/ 245: 4 sets x 3 reps

Pull ups w/ bw: 4 sets x 5 reps

Side Press w/ 24kg: 4 sets x 4 reps



Doing my best to create total body tension on each rep. This is exhausting. But i feel great after i'm done. It's a very short and sweet workout.



Tuesday

Just practicing DBL jerks and snatches w/ the 16's. Trying not to do too much or get a "workout". Also did some windmills. My right hamstring is suddenly tight as a tick. A tick with a big knot in it.

Anyway, tomorrow more dead lifts. Up to the big 255lb! Not much i know, but i'm practicing and regrooving. And I have a plan i must stick with.

See ya.

3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Nice to see you training Tim! Rock on man!

Unknown said...

Franz! How are you man? I'm training and i enjoy it, a lot.

Franz Snideman said...

I am well. Trying to get back into the swing of things myself with training. Deadlifts are awesome...I'm gonna start a cycle of Zercher Squats!