Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bang Bang!

Bang Bang!

My last freestyle workout for the week was yesterday. I chose to focus on pistols. Very simple routine. I basically mixed up TGU’s with pistols, swings, halo’s and waiter’s presses. The exercises where all done randomly; some of my reps looked like this:

Pistols
bwx 5/5
16kg x 4/4
24 kg x 3/3
32 kg x 1/1
(not aesthetically pleasing, but I did it. Will work on making it pretty…)

Waiter’s Press
24kg x 5/5 for 3 random sets

swings
24kg x 30
24kg x 40
24kg x 30
24 kg x 30

Over all, a good practice for each exercise. Still really trying to focus on how my body feels and what it’s doing during each rep.

4 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

70 kg ? or 70 lbs? 154 pound pisotl is serious! either way nice work.

Unknown said...

Big fat typo. 32kgs--> 70 lbs. sorry. I wish i were that strong.

Franz Snideman said...

Hey Tim,

pistols with the 32kg is no joke!

right on!

Unknown said...

franz, like i said, i need to work on making it more pretty. couldn't keep the straight leg straight on either leg.